Information about Derrymore House
- The centre of Dublin city, with its many cultural and historic attractions is one hour's drive from Glendalough.
- The unspoilt beaches of Brittas Bay are 45 minutes drive away.
- The classic Palladian mansion of Russborough House with its world-famous Beit Collection of paintings.
- Kilruddery House and Gardens, home to the Earl and Countess of Meath, Powerscourt Gardens and Mount Usher Gardens are all 30 minutes drive from Glendalough.
- The golfing enthusiast is spoilt for choice. There are 22 golf courses in County Wicklow.
- Fishing and horse-riding facilities are available throughout Wicklow.
- And of course, County Wicklow, and in particular Glendalough, is a hillwalker's paradise.
- Our home is tastefully and comfortably decorated. With all guestrooms en-suite.
- A guest lounge, with video and television is available, and tea-making equipment is supplied to all bedrooms.
- There is a Video Library for use by guests
- Breakfast is of the highest quality (see breakfast menu), and packed lunches (by request) are available for walkers.
- A television/video plus Tea and Coffee making equipment is provided in all guest bedrooms.
- Ample car parking space available
- For the occasional spell of inclement weather, a glass conservatory in the garden is available for the comfort of our guests.